The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules

Post by Toz76 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:12 am

These are the forum rules. It may seem like a lot, but it's not hard.

1: Absolutely no spamming of any sort. This will result in an immediate ban.
2: Try to keep a civil tongue. Several people do not like "strong language", so be respectful. (MODIFIED 9/2/15)
3: Do not harass other members. If you are being harassed, let me know immediately.
4: If something is illegal in your home country, please don't discuss it here.
5: For varying reasons, please don't post or link to videos here. You won't get banned for this, it's just to make this forum easier to moderate. (REPEALED 7/30/15)
6: Do not post any inappropriate comments, images, or links.
7: When playing a game, please play by the rules.
8: Have fun! (Violaters will not be banned... or will they? Razz).
9: Please make an effort to use good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This is a pet peeve of mine, and if you don't do it I'll get all OCD and edit your post to have the right there (or their, or they're). (ADDED 8/25/15)

Last edited by Toz76 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Rules

Post by Toz76 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Update: Rule 5 repealed. I can't view videos on my phone, though, so I'll have to rely on the other mods.

I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toz76 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Update: Rule 9 added. On another forum I'm a member of, there is a member with atrocious grammar, so I figured I'd nip it in the bud here.

I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Toz76 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Update: Rule 2 modified due to ageist wording.

Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content