The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

Ask The Muppets

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:01 am

KERMIT: FOR THE LOVE OF FELT, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:16 am

Kermit- who would you say was the muppet show's most memorable guest

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 pm

KERMIT: Glenda Jackson. That was insane!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:25 pm

You're positive you aren't in charge of that forum? Because it's a darn good forum, and everyone seems real.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:04 pm

KERMIT: Haven't you heard of celebrity impersonators? There are 200 Elvises wandering Vegas.
FLOYD PEPPER: I've always wanted to meet myself... just think of all the fun we could have together... the music we could play...

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:59 am

I still say it's you..

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:07 am

All- so is Doc from Fraggle Rock here, or just the muppets?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:08 am

What do you have against a forum?

Behemoth, do you like forums?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:I still say it's you..

KERMIT: Whatever makes you happy, kiddo.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:38 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:All- so is Doc from Fraggle Rock here, or just the muppets?

BOOBER: I'm afraid not. His actor died last year.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:What do you have against a forum?

Behemoth, do you like forums?

GENE: I like forums.
KERMIT: AAAAHHHH! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! I'M LOSING MY MIND!
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 pm

I'm glad you like forums, Behemoth (Gene). What do you think about the fact that you're a mod on the Muppet Forum?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Fozzie- What's the hardest thing about being a comedian?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:I'm glad you like forums, Behemoth (Gene). What do you think about the fact that you're a mod on the Muppet Forum?

GENE: I'm not a mod on any forums...
KERMIT: *twitching in a stereotypically mad way* No... stop it... Nothing makes me happier than thinking about your corpse... GAAAAAAAH! FORUMS! FORUMS!!!!!
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:Fozzie- What's the hardest thing about being a comedian?

FOZZIE: Those two...
WALDORF: Hey Statler, what's the hardest thing about watching comedy?
STATLER: That one...
BOTH: DOH-HOH-HOH-HOH!
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:33 am

Okay, so I really don't think that they are fakes. Thus, I am forced to conclude that... YOU are the fake Muppets! affraid

(No offense, though, Behemoth. You're just as good as the real one. Smile )

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:32 pm

ALL: *loud shouting* BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Okay, okay. If you want to no more go to Ask the REAL Muppets.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:52 pm

KERMIT: YOU'VE been the fake Muppets the whole time! BOO! I'm not answering your questions anymore!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:54 pm

So be it!...FAKE!

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:07 pm

KERMIT: He admits it!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:08 pm

No, I called you a fake, Constantine.   Laughing

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:15 pm

KERMIT: He's in the gulag... *gets knocked out*
C-KERMIT: I am Kairmeet...

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:19 pm

I told you!!

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:41 pm

C- ER, KERMIT: Huh? What are you talking about?

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum