The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

Ask The Muppets

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:45 pm

You guys' thoughts on Tom, Dick, and Harry?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:Answer the question!

DR TEETH: The wrongilatiiveness of the situation is refurbitory for most theoligists, but it's all introspective, and different people have different viewpoints.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:11 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:Big Bird: so who do you prefer... Uh... Working with?  Mr Spinney or Mr Vogel?

BIG BIRD: That's hard to say! Both are wonderful people.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:You guys' thoughts on Tom, Dick, and Harry?

KERMIT: Well, I met the first two during Muppet Treasure Island, but I don't know them that well... wait, do you mean Old Tom, Real Old Tom, or Dead Tom?
CRAZY HARRY: Did someone say "death"? *explosion*
KERMIT: ... and Harry... yeah.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 pm

No, I meant that three-headed Muppet. Remember?
"We can't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry onto the show! By the way, what were your names again?"
"Tom."
"Dick."
"And Harry."

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Beaker- what is the meaning of life?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 pm

BEAKER: Meemee moo.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Favorite foods?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm

KERMIT: Flies.
FOZZIE: Salmon.
WILLKINS: Willkins coffee!
COOKIE MONSTER: COOKKKIEEE!
SWEDISH CHEF: Er die chickee.
GONZO: KFC! Er, sorry Camilla.
CAMILLA: B'gawk!
BEAKER: Meemeemee mo.


_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Are any of you sane?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Crazy Harry- Interested in the Bomb Squad?

All- I remember 3 years ago, hearing about the passing of Mr. Nelson. How have Robin, Dr. Strangepork, Sgt. Pepper, Lew Zealand, Gobo and Count Von Count been since then, given that they worked very closely with him?

All- So... whatever happened to Harvey Kneeslapper anyway?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Your thoughts on being eaten.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:Are any of you sane?

FLOYD PEPPER: It's all relative, man!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:22 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:Crazy Harry- Interested in the Bomb Squad?

All- I remember 3 years ago, hearing about the passing of Mr. Nelson. How have Robin, Dr. Strangepork, Sgt. Pepper, Lew Zealand, Gobo and Count Von Count been since then, given that they worked very closely with him?

All- So... whatever happened to Harvey Kneeslapper anyway?

CRAZY HARRY: Did somebody say "bomb"? *explosion*

DR STRANGEPORK: It's terribly tragic, but we've pretty much all been recast by now, so we're recovering.

BIG BIRD: He showed up once in Season 40, and there was a picture of him in Season 42, but other than that he's mostly retired from acting. That laugh of his made his throat sore. Do you see?
HARVEY KNEESLAPPER: No, U C! *Slaps a U and a C on Big Bird and laughs maniacally*

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:Your thoughts on being eaten.

ALL: No one wants to be eaten!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:53 am

Then why have some of you been eaten before? (I'm looking at you, Kermit.)

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by laG roiL on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Kermit, what makes it hard "being green"?

laG roiL
Game Boarder
Game Boarder

Posts : 144
Points : 429
Join date : 2015-07-23
Age : 18
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:55 pm

What kind of connection does a rainbow have, anyway?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:18 pm

All muppets- (other than Elmo)

So how has Elmo managed to Stay 3 and a half all these years?

Cookie Monster- rumor has it you actually got your start in a potato chip commercial; what do you say About that?

Big Bird- after all these years, do you still think about Mr Hooper?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:30 pm

A friend told me that Cookie Monster was going to be Veggie Monster soon so that kids wouldn't learn about unhealthy foods. Is this true?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:Then why have some of you been eaten before? (I'm looking at you, Kermit.)

KERMIT: Clever camera angles.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:No, I meant that three-headed Muppet. Remember?
"We can't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry onto the show! By the way, what were your names again?"
"Tom."
"Dick."
"And Harry."

KERMIT: Ohhh... them. Yeah, there's a reason you haven't seen them around...

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:27 pm

@laG roiL wrote:Kermit, what makes it hard "being green"?

KERMIT: Whenever you're in a moving vehicle, people are always handing you a "barf bag".

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:What kind of connection does a rainbow have, anyway?

KERMIT: I don't know. I haven't found it yet.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:49 pm

@Toz76 wrote:
Diesel 11 wrote:No, I meant that three-headed Muppet. Remember?
"We can't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry onto the show! By the way, what were your names again?"
"Tom."
"Dick."
"And Harry."

KERMIT: Ohhh... them. Yeah, there's a reason you haven't seen them around...
And that reason is...

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum