The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

Ask The Muppets

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:A friend told me that Cookie Monster was going to be Veggie Monster soon so that kids wouldn't learn about unhealthy foods. Is this true?

COOKIE: Is dumb internet rumour from when me sing "A Cookie is a Sometimes Food". Cookie Monster still ear cookies... like that one! OM NOMNOMNOM, OM NOMNOM, OM NOMATY NOMNOM.*

Author's note: That's what him eating sounds like to me...

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:
@Toz76 wrote:
Diesel 11 wrote:No, I meant that three-headed Muppet. Remember?
"We can't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry onto the show! By the way, what were your names again?"
"Tom."
"Dick."
"And Harry."

KERMIT: Ohhh... them. Yeah, there's a reason you haven't seen them around...
And that reason is...

KERMIT: Well, Tom can act, but not Dick or Harry. Dick can sing, but not Harry or Tom. Harry can dance, but not Tom or Dick. That wasn't really a great combination, so I fired them. They work on Sesame Street as policemen now.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:44 pm

affraid How dare you! They could've provided some comedy relief! (Not that the show isn't funny already...)

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:56 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:All muppets- (other than Elmo)

So how has Elmo managed to Stay 3 and a half all these years?

Cookie Monster- rumor has it you actually got your start in a potato chip commercial; what do you say About that?

Big Bird- after all these years, do you still think about Mr Hooper?

BIG BIRD: It's his mental age, not his physical age.

COOKIE MONSTER: Me did indeed! And so did Beautiful Day and Snake Frackle.

BIG BIRD: Of course! I don't want to forget him!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:affraid How dare you! They could've provided some comedy relief! (Not that the show isn't funny already...)

KERMIT: The last thing we need is another incompetent Muppet.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Any others you fired?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Dr honeydew: I have another invention of like your thoughts on:

Television glasses!  Never miss your favorite show again!

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:Any others you fired?

KERMIT: I tried to fire Wayne and Wanda... didn't quite work out as planned. Then there's Gorgon Heap, Timmy Monster, George the Janitor, and Mickey Moose.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:03 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:Dr honeydew: I have another invention of like your thoughts on:

Television glasses!  Never miss your favorite show again!

BUNSEN: A marvelous idea! We could add Netflix, too!
*Beaker is attempting to watch his favorite show, Mee Mo Moes, but he can't see with the glasses on and trips over a lever, dropping an anvil on him*

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:19 am

Kermit, just don't fire Behemoth!

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:45 pm

KERMIT: Wouldn't plan on it. Gene is one of my best employees. I really need to look into giving him some more screen time...

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 pm

All- So as the muppets, what do you consider relationships with people like Mr. Goelz, Mr. Jacobson, Mr. Spinney, Mr. Oz, Mr. Whitmire, Mr Vogel, etc. to be like? (i.e. friends, coworkers, family)


_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 pm

@Toz76 wrote:KERMIT: Wouldn't plan on it. Gene is one of my best employees. I really need to look into giving him some more screen time...
On that note, what are your ten best employees? Or, if you had a forum, and you were admin, who would be your assistant admins or moderators?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:08 am

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:All- So as the muppets, what do you consider relationships with people like Mr. Goelz, Mr. Jacobson, Mr. Spinney, Mr. Oz, Mr. Whitmire, Mr Vogel, etc. to be like? (i.e. friends, coworkers, family)


FLOYD PEPPER: They're our muppeteers, man!
FOZZIE: Don't think about it too much or it'll get weird.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 am

Diesel 11 wrote:
@Toz76 wrote:KERMIT: Wouldn't plan on it. Gene is one of my best employees. I really need to look into giving him some more screen time...
On that note, what are your ten best employees? Or, if you had a forum, and you were admin, who would be your assistant admins or moderators?

KERMIT: Where would I find time to run a forum?
-Walter
-Scooter
-Rowlf (although he no longer works for me... he runs the tavern across the street now)
-Fozzie
-Sweetums
-Denise
-Clifford
-Moose Head (surprised?)
-Pops
-Bobo *sees Miss Piggy loom over* er, I mean Piggy!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:53 am

I'm not saying you'll have time to run a forum, I'm saying if you DID run a forum, and there were these spots available:
ASSISTANT ADMIN:
HEAD MOD:
MODERATORS:







Who would hold these positions?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 am

KERMIT: I wouldn't bother with a forum. There's no point.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:04 am

Can't you just answer my question? I'm not setting up a forum for you, I'm just curious! Razz

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:10 am

KERMIT: What's the point? I wouldn't make my friends take time out of their busy schedules on a whim. I'm not Miss Piggy.
MISS PIGGY: Excuse moi? HI-YA! *kicks Kermit*

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:11 am

Alright then. Piggy, if YOU were running a forum, who would be the assistant admins and mods?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:32 pm

MISS PIGGY: I am too busy for such trivialities. Hmph!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:15 pm

*Facepalm, facepalm, facepalm!!*

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:06 pm

FLOYD PEPPER: Enough with the forum questions already, man!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 15
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:06 am

Okay, okay.

So, what do you all think of Muppet Central and their forum?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:28 pm

The electric mayhem- What would you say has been your most memorable performance?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum