The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

Ask The Muppets

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Diesel 11 wrote:Okay, okay.

So, what do you all think of Muppet Central and their forum?

KERMIT: Pretty good!
ZOOT: We have a forum?

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Frankthetriviaman wrote:The electric mayhem- What would you say has been your most memorable performance?


ZOOT: Well, there was that one time in Boston when-
FLOYD: We all agreed never to speak of that again, man.
ZOOT: Oh, oh, okay.
DR TEETH: Remember that one time, where Animal randomly fell into his drum set?
FLOYD: You mean when we were playing with Imagine Dragons? Yeah, that didn't make much sense...
LIPS: The credits of episode 123 were pretty cool... oh.
TRUMPET GIRL: Hmm, tough call.. they were all pretty cool.
JANICE: I mean, like, the world would be a much happier place if we all just took our clothes off- huh?
ANIMAL: 5 HOUR DRUM SOLOOOO!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm

So if you said that you wouldn't have time for a forum, then why do you have one.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm

KERMIT: We don't. Someone else runs it. We're too busy.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Kermit- So how did Statler and Waldorf always end up getting the balcony seats?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:24 pm

KERMIT: There's no exit. They can't get out, and nobody else can get in.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Grover- what's the difference between near and far?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm

GROVER: I have learned my lesson on explaining near and far. It is a good way to run out of breath.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:51 am

Kermit, I have seen a forum that you run for only Muppets.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

KERMIT: No such thing! Post a link to "my" forum, please.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:10 am

Fraggles- how does it feel knowing you will be getting a film in the coming years

Dr Honeydew:

check this out- the inflatable bathing suit!  Never worry about drowning again!  *also available in a shark repellent variety

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:18 am

MOKEY: Are you kidding? It's going to be great!

DR BUNSEN HONEYDEW: We must test it first. Beaker shall go to a sinking ship with the prototype.
*the bathing suit inflates too early and gets Beaker trapped in an emergency stairwell. Then, it falls off*

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:27 am

Toz76 wrote:KERMIT: No such thing! Post a link to "my" forum, please.
Here: http://jimhenson.proboards.com

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 pm

KERMIT: Never made that.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Really? Because you and a bunch of other Muppets are on there.

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 pm

KERMIT: My identity has been stolen!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Fraggles- thoughts on that cartoon that came after your series?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:04 am

What do you mean, your identity has been stolen? YOU are on there!!

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:43 am

Frankthetriviaman wrote:Fraggles- thoughts on that cartoon that came after your series?

GOBO: There was a cartoon? The film studio just packed up and left after they finished filming..
BOOBER: We weren't involved in it, but they still did a good job.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:14 am

Diesel 11 wrote:What do you mean, your identity has been stolen? YOU are on there!!

KERMIT: It's not me! It's someone impersonating me!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:11 pm

It sure looks like you!

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:13 am

KERMIT: So did Constantine... wait a minute!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:15 am

All- So what Herry Monster been up to, given that he hasn't been seen since 2001?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Toz76 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:09 pm

BIG BIRD: He got a job around the corner as a chef at an Italian restaurant. Who knew he liked cooking so much?

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 am

Kermit: This is your forum's staff:

Administrator  - Kermit
Assistant Admin - Rowlf
Head Moderator - Fozzie
Moderators - Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Behemoth (Gene), Scooter, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Bobo the Bear, Pepe the King Prawn
Sesame Street Team:
Administrators - Big Bird, Elmo
Moderators - Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, Count von Count
Helpers - Snuffy (Snuffleupagus), Grover, Oscar the Grouch
Creative Team - Zoe, Baby Bear, Prairie Dawn
Helpers (Creative Team) - Telly Monster, Abby Cadabby

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask The Muppets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum