The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

What do your foods really think?

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:28 am

Inspired both by William Shakespeare's "Ask the Narrow-Gauge Engines", as well as a story I'm working on (keep an eye on the creativity section Razz), this story will allow you to ask real foods questions. From food culture and history, to avoiding hungry humans, to politics, whatever you want!

NOTICE: DUE TO DIESEL 11'S "SADISTIC TENDENCIES" (EATING), THE MAIN CAST IS ON STRIKE. THE SUBSTITUTES ARE LISTED ON PAGE 30.

Choose from:
APPLE: a handsome, headstrong, apple.
PEAR: His girlfriend, with the worst streak of bad luck ever.
BANANA: A fashionista (designer peels, anyone?)
GRAPEFRUIT: A bit dim, but loyal, guardian (of something... no one knows, even him!)
CUCUMBER: An old leader of a kitchen in Seattle (walks with a candy cane)
KIWI: His wife, a world-famous artist (best known for her still lifes)
MANGO: An aspiring playwright (actually, she mostly just copies Shakespeare... Julius Caesar Salad, anyone?)
CELERY: The commander of an all-celery army (wears a marshmallow cap)
CHEESE: A real nerd who loves food history, architecture, and My Little T-bony.


Last edited by Toz76 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:46 am

Kiwi and Mango: I usually pair you two together. Are you really friends? Or is it my imagination?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 am

MANGO: of course we're friends! Kiwi and I hang out all the time! We also hang with Banana and Pear, too.
KIWI (engrossed in painting): Who?

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Pear: You say you have bad luck. What was the worst day ever?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:35 pm

All- are you fans of that one song by the wiggles... Fruit salad

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:07 pm

The Number Of The Diesel wrote:Pear: You say you have bad luck. What was the worst day ever?

PEAR: The day of the Picnic Lunch.... I barely escaped with my life!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:11 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:All- are you fans of that one song by the wiggles... Fruit salad

APPLE: No!
MANGO: *Shriek*
CHEESE: We don't want to be eaten any more than you do. The implication is that the fruit salad will be eaten, and thus die. When it first came out, it was viewed as a threat.
BANANA: Actually, I like it. It's catchy *hums it*

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by blazing skyways on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Mango: Can I eat you, and what's your favorite color?

_________________
Cats are nice
avatar
blazing skyways
Mod
Mod

Posts : 406
Points : 1299
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : NY, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:31 pm

MANGO: No, don't eat me! Just for that, I refuse to tell you my favorite color!
BANANA: It's yellow.
MANGO: Hey!
BANANA: She asked.
MANGO: Some friend you are, Spottypeel.
BANANA: Hey! My peel's not spotty!
*Shouting is heard*

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Cheese: Why are you the only non-plant food here?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 pm

CHEESE: for most of food history, non-plants were looked down upon (unless you lived in Ancient Grease). Nowadays, it's more equal. I was chosen because I'm smart.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 pm

All foods: If Toz was going to add more, who would you put your vote in for?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:01 pm

APPLE: That's a good question. There's a lot of fine people here- the goldfish, Strawberry, Papaya, Bread, Dr. Salt and Mr. Pepper, Corn...

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 pm

All- have you heard of the latest fruit based app; APPle?  It's supposed to be "pear"-y good

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:49 pm

By the way, do you want some of the drinks to be here?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:22 pm

So, I heard one of you broke the artichoke's heart...

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:All- have you heard of the latest fruit based app; APPle?  It's supposed to be "pear"-y good

MANGO: It's amazing!
CELERY: I don't like it. I'm a vegetable. When will they make something for me?

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:51 pm

The Number Of The Diesel wrote:By the way, do you want some of the drinks to be here?

*Soft Guitar music*
APPLE: He gives ice cream brainfreeze.
Your word is as good as his. On second thought, no it's not.
If he mispronounced your name, you'd feel compelled to change it.
He is the Most Interesting Consumable in the World.
BEER: I don't usually resort to cannibalism, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
Stay cannibalistic, my friends.
__________
MANGO: No.
PEAR: No way.
BANANA: Definitely not!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 pm

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:So, I heard one of you broke the artichoke's heart...

CHEESE: That was me *blushes*
CELERY: Oh, please. You have no chance of getting a girlfriend, ever.
APPLE: Actually, I dated her before I met Pear. I hope she's not too heartbroken...
CHEESE: Really? Do you think I would have a chance with-
CELERY: No.

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:24 am

(Get it?  Because the center of the artichoke is its heart, lol)

So with how much food is in the fridge, do you guys ever feel berry-ied?

_________________
Hello, I'm the trivia guy and I will will be your moderator this afternoon.  How can I assist you today?

Frankthetriviaman
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1870
Points : 4188
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:21 am

@Frankthetriviaman wrote:(Get it?  Because the center of the artichoke is its heart, lol)

So with how much food is in the fridge, do you guys ever feel berry-ied?

(I got it, just couldn't figure out how to incorporate "choke". Razz)

MANGO: It can get very crowded, but it's better than being in the freezer, that's for sure!
CHEESE: I find it crowded, then again I'm a loaf of cheese, so I take up lots of space.
BANANA: Oh, please. Refrigerators are so pedestrian. You can't get "berried" in a fruit bowl!!

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:01 pm

When I asked if you wanted some of the drinks to be here, I meant if you want them to answer questions. (Because vodka, beer, and tequila might have interesting answers.)

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Toz76 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:14 pm

The Number Of The Diesel wrote:When I asked if you wanted some of the drinks to be here, I meant if you want them to answer questions. (Because vodka, beer, and tequila might have interesting answers.)

APPLE: Believe me, you do not want them here. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. I have to fix this. But I can't do it without you. *crying* And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
avatar
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1645
Points : 3231
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 16
Location : The Tozerverse of story and song

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

View user profile http://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by blazing skyways on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:12 pm

All: What do you guys think of us humans?

_________________
Cats are nice
avatar
blazing skyways
Mod
Mod

Posts : 406
Points : 1299
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : NY, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Hallowed Be Thy Name on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Would you maybe consider having another thread for drinks?

_________________
I'm waiting in my cold cell as the bell begins to chime
Thinking on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
Because at 5 o'clock, they're taking me to the gallows pole
The sands of time for me are running low
avatar
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Mod
Mod

Posts : 2907
Points : 7199
Join date : 2015-07-13
Location : HERE

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

View user profile http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do your foods really think?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum