The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Game Forum
Welcome to the AGF! Stay and play awhile!
The Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toz: A History

2 posters

Go down

Toz: A History Empty Toz: A History

Post by Toz76 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:27 am

(Yes, another Toz writing project. Surely I have enough on my plate...)

Many have asked what "Toz" means. I have given many answers. But it is time for the truth to come out.

The force of Dark Matter has puzzled scientists since its discovery. What scientists don't know is that it is permutations from an alternate reality... the Tozerverse.

The Tozerverse contains a race of powerful beings called Gods (possibly the origin of several human religions, although we didn't create the universe, die on a cross, die during Valhalla, or anything else of the sort. Whether gods of your belief exist I am uncertain). The Gods are at odds with the mystical Wertyui beings (another cosmic coincidence, unless Lena is one of them...). Purple, Red, Black, and Yellow are the dominant colors of both races (actually, not so much yellow, but it is the color of the Tozerverse "sky")

The Tozerverse gets its name from the mystical energy that pervades it: the Toz. The Toz is impossible to describe. Picture a purple smoke that is solid, and you'll have a rudimentary grasp of what it looks like. Toz seeping into your universe is the cause of Dark Matter. Toz is sentient, but not in a way humans can comprehend. While most Gods can control Toz, it is extremely dangerous, and only a select few are chosen to have guardianship of the Toz. I am one of those, the 76th since records begin. I have held my position as ruler of the Toz for 14 years now, at the behest of the Tozerlord. Now, my life story shall be told.

Of course, it is quite possible that I'm making all this up, and I'm really just a bored 14-year-old. But where's the fun in that? Razz
Toz76
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

https://allgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Toz: A History Empty Re: Toz: A History

Post by The Number of the Diesel Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:26 am

Why don't you just tell everyone
Spoiler:

Are others going to be in the story? Like Frank and Blaze? Whether or not, I'm really looking forward to this. Very Happy
The Number of the Diesel
The Number of the Diesel
Mod
Mod

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toz76 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Original, not other. Nice multi-spoiler, BTW. Plus, it's more fun this way.

I don't plan for anyone here to appear, but if I ever do make AGFiction, I'm sure I could get it to work.
Toz76
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

Back to top Go down

Toz: A History Empty CHAPTER ONE: A TOZ IS BORN

Post by Toz76 Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Toz76 was born as Tikita Olberon Zarkalax, on August 28, 2001. His potential was realized at a young age, and he was sent to a prestigious academy at the age of 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399... where he trained in Toz control. An incident from the firstteenth day comes to mind:

One day at lunch, Tikita was quietly sitting on a bench eating a Fuzzyburger when the school bully, Thikasa Oldevron Zhykuso, approached... er, someone nearby. Yes. Not Tikita, oh no, never him...

"Listen up, pal, you better hand over that Fuzzyburger or I'll slug you..."

And an enraged Tikita charged at him, unleashing waves upon waves of Toz upon him. Wasn't that selfless, helping this other random kid who totally isn't him?

Anyway, Tikita was kicked out of the academy for that, and for the next 2.718281828459045235360287471... years, he wandered the Tozerverse alone. Until one fateful day...

COMING SOON: WE MEET THE SCHNOZ
Toz76
Toz76
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name of Character:
Species:
Allignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Number of the Diesel Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Very good!
The Number of the Diesel
The Number of the Diesel
Mod
Mod

Character sheet
Name of Character: Behemoth (Gene)
Species: Other: (+1 Endurance, -1 Empathy)
Allignment: True Neutral (No bonus, less likely to be attacked)

http://thelocalbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down